Fringe Focus is a monthly electronic newsletter that provides subscribers with up-to-date environmental issues and activities in the Shire of Nillumbik. If you would like to receive the newsletter via email call 9433 3316 or subscribe here.
In Edition 6 (June 2017) of Fringe Focus:
- Winter Escapes activities program
- Environment and Sustainability Advisory Committee Expressions of Interest open
- Practically Green Festival - save the date
- Just Eat It: A food waste story
- Victorian Botany Workshop
If you have an article or event you would like included in the next edition or if you would like to offer suggestions on how we can improve Fringe Focus contact Environmental Events on 9433 3316 or Environmental.Events@nillumbik.vic.gov.au