Fringe Focus is a monthly electronic newsletter which provides the local community with up-to-date environmental issues and activities in the Shire of Nillumbik. If you would like to subscribe to become a member of the Nillumbik Environment Network and receive the newsletter via email please call 9433 3316 or complete the online form.
In Edition 8 (August 2015) of Fringe Focus:
- Our new Spring Outdoors environmental activities
- Port Phillip and Westernport Regional Catchment Strategy
- Diamond Creek Catchment Crawl
- Diamond Creek Trail - proposed extension
- Open Farm Day
- Practically Green Festival
- Nillumbik Environment Action Group and the Australian Conservation Foundation movie presentation
- Sustainable Gardening Australia - Master classes about nest boxes
- Listening to the wild - talk and workshops
If you have an article or event you wish to be included in the next edition or if you would like to offer suggestions on how we can improve Fringe Focus, we would love to hear from you, please contact the Environmental Events team on 9433 3316 or Environmental.Events@nillumbik.vic.gov.au .
If you would prefer to receive a printed copy of Fringe Focus, please contact us.