Fringe Focus is a monthly electronic newsletter which provides the local community with up-to-date environmental issues and activities in the Shire of Nillumbik. If you would like to subscribe to become a member of the Nillumbik Environment Network and receive the newsletter via email please call 9433 3316 or complete the online form.
In this edition of Fringe Focus you will find articles on:
- ‘Autumn Action’ (0.43MB) walks, talks and workshops March-May
- Hurstbridge Stormwater Harvesting Project
- Update on Friends of Swipers Gully
- Open Farm Day – discover the story behind your food
- Cultivate new skills this March with Harvest Month
- Harvest Month Veggie Box now at Eltham High School
- Creating Care and Connection in the Panton Hill Bushland Reserves
- Come along to the Botanical Art Group Activity
- Good News for the Eltham Copper Butterfly
- International Women's Day
- Warrandyte CAN, energy efficient technology for homes session
If you have an article or event you wish to be included in the next edition or if you would like to offer suggestions on how we can improve Fringe Focus, we would love to hear from you, please contact Marion Watts, Administration Support Officer in Environmental Services on 9433 3205 or Marion.Watts@nillumbik.vic.gov.au
If you would prefer to receive a printed copy of Fringe Focus, please contact Marion.