Fringe Focus is a monthly electronic newsletter which provides the local community with up-to-date environmental issues and activities in the Shire of Nillumbik. If you would like to subscribe to become a member of the Nillumbik Environment Network and receive the newsletter via email please call 9433 3316 or complete the online form.
In Edition 6 (June 2015) of Fringe Focus:
- Upcoming Winter Escapes activities
- Have your say on Nillumbik's Tree Management Policy
- A new Landcare group for Hurstbridge and Wattle Glen
- Winter school holidays at Edendale
- Friends of Karringal Yalloc celebrate 13 years
- Little Dina's story
- Panton Hill Bushland Reserves interpretive trail field days
If you have an article or event you wish to be included in the next edition or if you would like to offer suggestions on how we can improve Fringe Focus, we would love to hear from you, please contact the Environmental Events team on 9433 3316 or Environmental.Events@nillumbik.vic.gov.au .
If you would prefer to receive a printed copy of Fringe Focus, please contact us.