Fringe Focus is a monthly electronic newsletter which provides the local community with up-to-date environmental issues and activities in the Shire of Nillumbik. If you would like to subscribe to become a member of the Nillumbik Environment Network and receive the newsletter via email please call 9433 3316 or complete the online form.
In Edition 5 (May 2015) of Fringe Focus:
- Our new Winter Escapes activities
- Gardening in winter is great
- Panton Hill Bushland Reserves Interpretive Trail Project
- Great Nature Project
- Nillumbik Youth Festival - new date - this Saturday
- National Tree Day
- Public art lecture - 'Fieldfaring'
If you have an article or event you wish to be included in the next edition or if you would like to offer suggestions on how we can improve Fringe Focus, we would love to hear from you, please contact the Environmental Events team on 9433 3316 or Environmental.Events@nillumbik.vic.gov.au .
If you would prefer to receive a printed copy of Fringe Focus, please contact us.