The Practically Green Festival will be held on Sunday 15 October at Edendale in Eltham.
- The Festival is a great opportunity to engage directly with a Nillumbik and regional audience of 6,000 people.
- Competitively priced spaces are on offer.
- An opportunity to showcase your products or services at an established regional event and increase brand awareness.
- As an exhibitor you will be listed on Festival promotional material and the Council website.
There are four types of stall holder opportunities at the Festival:
- Sustainability exhibitors
- Market stalls
- Not for profit
- Food vendors - contact Rachel Bishop on 9433 3206 or email.
Fees may apply to stallholders.
Sustainability exhibitors - read the Sustainability exhibitor guide(PDF, 350KB), complete the online application or print the form(PDF, 350KB).
Market stalls - read the Market stall guide(PDF, 350KB), complete the online application or print the form(PDF, 352KB).
Not for profit - read the Not for profit guide(PDF, 335KB), complete the application below or print the form(PDF, 335KB).
If printing the form, return to Rachel Bishop, Environment Project Officer, Nillumbik Shire Council, PO Box 476 Greensborough, 3088.
For a hard copy of the application form or for more information contact Rachel on 9433 3206 or email.
Not-for-profit stallholder registration only (no payment required):
The personal information requested on this form is being collected by Council for the processing of this registration. This information will be used solely by Council for that primary or directly related purpose. The applicant understands that the personal information provided is for the processing of this registration and that they may apply to Council for access or amendment of the information.