Arts and Cultural Development
Nillumbik Community Fund Annual Grants 2017-2018 have closed
Applications for the 2018 - 2019 grants will be announced as soon as they are available.
Cultural Achievement Grants
Cultural Achievement grants provide financial assistance to individuals or groups to encourage and recognise outstanding cultural achievement.
- State level achievement - $100
- National level achievement - $150
- International level achievement - $200
- State level achievement - $200
- National level achievement - $300
- International level achievement - $400
Application forms, including criteria requirements, are available below.
For further information, contact us on email@example.com or 9433 3359.
Complete the application form at the bottom of this page. Do not staple the pages.
Submit your application;
- email your application with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- print a copy of your application and deliver it to the Civic Centre, Civic Drive, Greensborough
- mail to Nillumbik Shire Council, Nillumbik Community Fund, PO Box 476, Greensborough, 3088