Arts and Cultural Development
The Nillumbik Community Fund 2017-2018 annual grants
This round is for projects to be completed between June 2018 – June 2019
Applications open 5 February 2018 and close 5pm, 18 March 2018
All applicants must read the Annual Grants Guidelines and Application Instructions 2017-2018
Go to the Community Grants page to apply
Cultural Achievement Grants
Cultural Achievement grants provide financial assistance to individuals or groups to encourage and recognise outstanding cultural achievement.
- State level achievement - $100
- National level achievement - $150
- International level achievement - $200
- State level achievement - $200
- National level achievement - $300
- International level achievement - $400
Application forms, including criteria requirements, are available below.
For further information, contact us on email@example.com or 9433 3359.
Complete the application form at the bottom of this page. Do not staple the pages.
Submit your application;
- email your application with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- print a copy of your application and deliver it to the Civic Centre, Civic Drive, Greensborough
- mail to Nillumbik Shire Council, Nillumbik Community Fund, PO Box 476, Greensborough, 3088