Arts and Cultural Development
Arts and Cultural Development grants
This program is currently under review. For further information contact email@example.com
Arts and Cultural Development grants support local groups and organisations to implement projects that create community partnerships, share resources, respond to community needs and will have a lasting impact beyond the life of the grant.
Grants of up to $5,000 from a $10,000 pool are available. Grant applications open annually in April/May for projects taking place during the following financial year.
For further information, or to discuss a potential project, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 9433 3359.
Cultural Achievement grants
Cultural Achievement grants provide financial assistance to individuals or groups to encourage and recognise outstanding cultural achievement.
- State level achievement - $100
- National level achievement - $150
- International level achievement - $200
- State level achievement - $200
- National level achievement - $300
- International level achievement - $400
Application forms, including criteria requirements, are available below.
For further information, contact artsinfo on email@example.com or 9433 3359.
Use the appropriate application form at the bottom of this page. Do not staple the pages. Submit your application by one of the below:
- email your application with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- print a copy of your application and deliver it to the Civic Centre, Civic Drive, Greensborough
- mail to: Nillumbik Shire Council-Nillumbik Community Fund, PO Box 476, Greensborough, 3088.