Arts and Cultural Development
Nillumbik Community Fund Annual Grants 2018-2019
Arts & Culture stream
Applications for 2018-2019 Arts and Culture grant projects will open on 20 September 2018 and close at 5pm, 18 October 2018.
This grant round is for Arts and Culture projects only. These projects must be delivered by 1 January 2019 and 30 June 2019.
Please refer to the Nillumbik Community Fund Guidelines and Application Instructions for the 2018-19 Annual Grants round.
All applications must be submitted online
Cultural Achievement Grants
Cultural Achievement grants provide financial assistance to individuals or groups to encourage and recognise outstanding cultural achievement.
- State level achievement - $100
- National level achievement - $150
- International level achievement - $200
- State level achievement - $200
- National level achievement - $300
- International level achievement - $400
Application forms, including criteria requirements, are available below.
For further information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9433 3359.
Complete the application form at the bottom of this page. Do not staple the pages.
Submit your application;
- email your application with supporting documents to email@example.com
- print a copy of your application and deliver it to the Civic Centre, Civic Drive, Greensborough
- mail to Nillumbik Shire Council, Nillumbik Community Fund, PO Box 476, Greensborough, 3088