Arts and Culture
Arts and Culture grants
Arts and Culture grants support local groups and organisations to implement projects that create community partnerships, share resources, respond to community needs and will have a lasting impact beyond the life of the grant.
Grants of up to $5,000 from a $10,000 pool are available. Grant applications open annually in April/May for projects taking place during the following financial year.
For further information, or to discuss a potential project, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9433 3359.
Cultural Achievement grants
Cultural Achievement grants provide financial assistance to individuals or groups to encourage and recognise outstanding cultural achievement.
- State level achievement - $100
- National level achievement - $150
- International level achievement - $200
- State level achievement - $200
- National level achievement - $300
- International level achievement - $400
Application forms, including criteria requirements, are available below.
For further information, contact artsinfo on email@example.com or 9433 3359.
Use the appropriate application form at the bottom of this page.
- Email your application with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Print a copy of your application and deliver it to the Civic Centre, Civic Drive, Greensborough
- or mail to Nillumbik Shire Council, Nillumbik Community Fund, PO Box 476, Greensborough, 3088.
Do not staple the pages