Nillumbik Community Fund Annual Grants 2018-2019
Community Projects stream
The Community Projects stream is currently under review.
Arts and Culture stream
Applications for 2018-2019 Arts and Culture grant projects open 20 September 2018 and close 5pm, 18 October 2018. More information.
Quick Response Grants for projects up to $2000
We call these grants Quick Response Grants because we will respond quickly to your application.
Applications open on 1 July each year and remain open until funds are expended
Suggestions as to how these grants could be used:
- community events and activities
- materials and equipment
- artist, consultant or provider fees
- pilot programs
- promotional materials such as brochures, newsletters, websites, and signage
- venue hire charges and signage up to $200. See details on the Venues for hire page
- minor capital works (community groups will need to get written approval from the relevant landlord if works are on Council land)
- incorporation costs (on set up)
Grant applications are assessed by the Community Development and Inclusion team. For further information, email email@example.com or call the Community Development team on 9433 3111.
Further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the documents below
- Quick response guidelines below
- Quick response budget help sheet
Complete the application form then;
- Scan and email your application to email@example.com
- or print a copy of your application and deliver it to the Civic Centre, Civic Drive, Greensborough
- or mail to Community Development and Inclusion, Nillumbik Shire Council, PO Box 476, Greensborough 3088
Do not staple the pages