The workshop will cover the burning issues affecting people working in home-based, retail, hospitality and other affected small businesses. The workshop includes:
• The definition of hardship; applying for benefits and support; trader’s rights under financial hardship; eligibility
• Managing your business loans, tenancy rights, types of providers who can help
• Employee support and assistance – including wellbeing support, ways to manage them through this time, fair work; apprentice and trainee information
• Superannuation and early release hardship options• Government programs and services (local, state & federal)
• Opportunities to pursue during COVID – pivoting your business; mentoring, upskilling, free online learning opportunities and other helpful resources.
A Zoom link will be emailed to you 2 days prior to the workshop from firstname.lastname@example.org.