Online Workshop: Sell Products on Social Media
Selling products on social media makes it as convenient as possible for customers to buy. This is also known as social selling and involves connecting your products to a social media platform.
On Facebook you can sell via a business Page shop, setting up a catalogue that connects to your online store and holds information about your inventory. Instagram has a “Shop Now” button, which you can add to your product posts to sell to people who view your pictures. Pinterest offers Shop the Look Pins which consumers can click on and go directly to your online store.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- How to set up a Facebook Shop
- How to connect your Facebook Shop with your Business Profile Instagram account to create a Shoppable Instagram feed
- How to create Buyable Pins on Pinterest
- The most effective types of product images for receiving clicks
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Reduce the steps it takes a customer to reach checkout
- Expand their customer pool while increasing customer experience
- Start selling products on social media
Register for this online workshop to learn how to sell your products on various social media platforms.
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost or no-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria, and this program is being delivered by Melbourne Innovation Centre.
Am I eligible? - If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series such as;
- Group Workshops
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
Wednesday, 29 April 2020 | 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM