Electronic tender system
The eTenderBox system means tender submissions can be lodged electronically via an electronic tender box. This is a free service.
Nillumbik Shire Council will only accept tender submissions lodged electronically.
Tender submission require as a minimum:
- Tender Declaration Form (by the Tenderer, or duly authorised representative)
- Tender Schedules Information requested in the tender documentation and
- Any other documents that substantiate your tender submission.
Access tenders, expression of interest requests
You can review the list of advertised tenders and all relevant documents
Prospective tenderers must register to receive information about a tender. This ensures that we can communicate with you directly if there are changes to tenders or relevant documents.
New tenderers must make an account before registering
- Click here to view current tenders or to set up an account
Submitting your tender response, expression of interest requests
Compress multiple documents into one zip file. This reduces the upload time and size limitations
Click here to register and to lodge your tender
Electronically using eTenderbox
The maximum file size is 10mb. Before submitting you should read:
Technical Assistance - eTendering
If you need technical assistance or support for matters described below, please contact the Open Windows eTendering support team at email@example.com or phone 1300 73 90 73 or (03) 9819 5088 between 8.00am and 5.00pm (AEST) – Monday to Friday.
- Issues with tenderer registration
- Updating or changing your tenderer account details
- Posting tender communications
- Document upload/download
If you have any questions regarding a specific tender, in eTendering click on 'tender details' and select the 'contact' tab.
The Procurement Policy and Guidelines have been developed in accordance with Section 186(A) of the Local Government Act 1989. The Policy sets out the key policies and principles forming the framework for procurement at Nillumbik. Our aim is to ensure that procurements:
- are undertaken in a consistent and robust manner
are consistent with Council objectives
comply with all applicable legislation
are undertaken in a way that demonstrates accountability to rate payers
meet the expected standards of probity
The Procurement Policy and Guidelines(PDF, 943KB) was adopted by Council in February 2019
Contractor induction information
Nillumbik Shire Council is committed to providing a structure that ensures ethical behaviour. As a Contractor, Consultant or Supplier to Council please ensure you are aware of these requirements.
Contractors need to be familiar with the following documents:
OHS Contractor Management Manual(DOCX, 95KB)
Contractor Code of Conduct (Extract)(DOCX, 706KB)
Fraud Awareness Brochure(DOCX, 80KB)
Council is committed to making its website accessible for all and this includes any documents that are placed on our site. All documents produced for Council that will be presented on Council’s website (this includes those that form part of a Council agenda) need to comply with WCAG 2.0. Council has produced Instructions for making accessible Word documents(DOCX, 886KB). Any documents produced for Council must comply with this guidance. It is possible to have accessible PDF documents however a Word document is the preferred format for Nillumbik Shire Council. Any document provided to Council for use on the website must also take into account the size of the file with a preference that no file is larger than 3MB.
Doing business with Nillumbik Shire Council(PDF, 342KB), is a reference guide providing information about Nillumbik Councils’ purchasing practices, what processes are used, critical factors such as OHS, insurances, environmental, local business and FAQ’s. Existing and new suppliers should read the guide. Download the guide from Related Documents or get a hard copy from customer service at the Civic Centre.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing dates and times for tenders are strictly enforced
- Late tenders will not be accepted
- Council does not accept tenders by mail, fax, e-mail or hardcopy hand delivered and such be deemed as non-conforming and not accepted and considered for evaluation
- Council will only accept tenders electronically using the electronic tender system referred to on this website
- Council reserves the right not to accept the lowest tender, or to accept more than one tender
- Tenderers must not to rely on electronic versions of plans or drawings. Tenderers must not use or reply on plans or drawings obtained electronically as they may not be accurately reproduced. This includes without limitation plans and drawings from this website.