Working for Victoria positions
As part of the State Government’s Working for Victoria initiative, we are seeking passionate people looking for local, full-time work.
We have a variety of roles available for six-month contracts at Council, including:
- Digital Communications Officer
- Open Space Maintenance Officers
- Traffic Management Officers
- Public Place Amenity Officers
- Community Volunteering Project Officer
To find out more about the Working for Victoria fund and to register your interest in applying for one of the jobs at Nillumbik Shire Council visit the Working for Victoria website.