Council plan and budget
The council plan is Council’s statement of its priorities for the Nillumbik Shire community over its four-year term of office.
It guides our work to:
- deliver Council’s policy and project priorities
- manage and deliver services for residents.
Council Plan 2017-2021
The plan is divided into five goal areas:
- engaged, connected communities
- active and creative people
- safe and healthy environments
- a prosperous economy
- responsible leadership
View the Shire of Nillumbik Council Plan 2017-2021(PDF, 2MB)
Each financial year Council prepares a budget that outlines the financial resources needed to implement the key priorities from the Council Plan.
It includes information about:
- rates and charges to be levied
- new initiative funding
- operating result
- cash and investments
- capital works
- financial position
- financial sustainability.
View the Nillumbik Shire Council Budget 2021-2022(PDF, 2MB)
A comprehensive listing of all strategies, policies, plans and legislation is also available