Special Charge Scheme

Construction of unmade, local roads in the Shire needs to be funded through a Special Charge Scheme, where the cost of construction is met by property owners. Typically, Special Charge Schemes are initiated by residents via a petition or form letters signed by property owners indicating their interest for road construction.

See the Special Charge Schemes Policy below