The Eltham Craft and Produce Market has been operating since the late 1970s and has evolved into north-eastern Melbourne’s premier outdoor market.
The market is unique because every one of our stallholders makes, bakes or grows their own wares. Our stallholders put love, passion and craftsmanship into the products that they sell. When you purchase a product at the Eltham Craft and Produce Market, you’re buying something special.
The Eltham Craft and Produce Market is held on the third Sunday of the month between February and December every year, with an extra twilight Christmas market in December.
Products for sale often include:
- Jewellery including earrings, necklaces, brooches
- Soaps and cosmetics
- Home décor and accessories including candles
- Paintings, sculpture and art work
- Pottery and glassware
- Plants including seedlings, hanging baskets and trees
- Babies’ and children’s clothes
- Dolls’ clothes and accessories
- Timber products including children’s toys
- Jams, spreads and honey
- Biscuits, cakes and coffee
- Hot food
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
The Eltham Craft and Produce Market is held beneath the gum trees in the car park behind the Eltham Library. The community atmosphere is amazing and the market is one of Eltham’s showcase events. You’ll love the variety of stalls, the friendly stallholders, the fantastic entertainment and the great value.