Kangatraining (outdoor at Edendale)
Kangatraining is a safe, low impact, fun post natal workout focusing on bonding with baby, protecting our pelvic floor & gently coming back to exercise.
Benefits of Kangatraining
- low impact, safe way to begin exercising
- focus on cardiovascular endurance & flexibility
- muscular capacity & strength are enhanced
- no need for a babysitter
- total body workout
- promotes mother and baby bonding
- positive outcomes for postnatal depression
- social, meeting other like-minded mothers
- relaxed and fun environment
- creates a support structure
- promotes healthy mind and body
- promotes safe and healthy baby wearing
Free classes are available to any new mums during the 16 Days Of Activism campaign.
For all new Mums - to book your spot, please click on the below link to complete the registration & health questionnaires.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Britt Higgins on 0413 327 546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 | 09:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
Edendale Community Environment Farm, 30 Gastons Road, Eltham 3095 View Map