Energy bills can appear complicated and confusing. Come along to this independent, free webinar to learn how to make sense of your bills.
This information session will help you understand:
- What’s on your energy bill
- Gas and electricity charges
- How your energy use is measured and charged
- Peak and off-peak tariffs- Estimations- Discounts and concessions
- If you're on a good deal (and, if not, how to change)
- Whether you're eligible for the $250 Power Saving Bonus.
This online information session is brought to you by Nillumbik Shire Council and Australian Energy Foundation. If you're unable to make the session, you can still learn more about energy efficiency and saving money on your bills on the Australian Energy Foundation website.
To attend this event, you must have an internet enabled PC or device and be able to download Zoom. Don’t have Zoom? Download it for free. You’ll be provided with the Zoom meeting link when you book.
If you need assistance with using Zoom, call Council’s Positive Ageing Officer on 9433 3345.
*Please note this event is for Nillumbik Shire Council residents only