The Council offices at Civic Drive are now closed. You can still contact our Customer Service team by phone on 03 9433 3111 and many tasks can be completed online.
Find out about the current status of Council services, facilities and events
Increase your mental health awareness and learn how to support someone presenting with or showing signs of needing mental health support.
Delivered by Mental Health First Aid Accredited Trainer Nicole Jordan, this online training session is designed to raise awareness of mental health concerns. The session will develop your understanding of how you can support those around you who may be experiencing mental ill-health, as well as how to look after your own mental health.
Topics covered include:
• Acknowledging and normalising mental health challenges
• How to identify if it's 'more than a bad day'
• Tips for starting a conversation
• Support services available
• How you can provide support
• Mental Health & Wellbeing Care - boosting resilience
• Information about the Mental Health First Aid Training Course and its benefits
Note - This event is now SOLD OUT.
This training is for volunteers and members of community groups and clubs that are based in Nillumbik Shire or support Nillumbik residents.
This is an online event.
Free for volunteers and members of community groups and clubs that are based in Nillumbik or support Nillumbik residents.