Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee
The Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee provides a formal mechanism for Council to consult with key stakeholders, seek specialist advice and enable community participation in the development, implementation and evaluation of Arts and Culture.
The objectives of the Committee are:
- To assist and advise Council regarding key issues relating to arts and culture.
- Provide a forum for dissemination and consideration of information to the local community.
- To keep Council informed of the artistic and cultural needs of the community.
- Collaborate on strategies to maximize participation in the cultural life of the community and opportunities to enjoy the arts.
- Advise on the ongoing implementation and evaluation of the Arts and Cultural Plan 2018-2022(PDF, 28MB).
- Advise on the acquisition and de-accessioning of artworks in accordance with the Nillumbik Shire Art Collection Policy 2019-2022(PDF, 2MB) .
- Act as the Project Reference Group for Arts and Cultural Development projects and policy reviews.
- Act as the nominated independent assessment panel for Arts and Cultural Development open applications.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 9433 3175