Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee
The Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee provides a formal mechanism for Council to consult with key stakeholders, seek speacialist advice and enable community participation in the development, implementation and evaluation of Arts and Culture.
- The objectives of the Committee are:
- To assist and advise Council regarding key issues relating to arts and culture.
- Provide a forum for dissemination and consideration of information to the local community.
- To keep Council informed of the artistic and cultural needs of the community.
- Collaborate on strategies to maximize participation in the cultural life of the community and opportunities to enjoy the arts.
- Advise on the ongoing implementation and evaluation of the Arts and Cultural Plan 2018-2022(PDF, 28MB).
- Advise on the acquisition and de-accessioning of artworks in accordance with the Nillumbik Shire Art Collection Policy 2019-2022(PDF, 2MB) .
- Act as the Project Reference Group for Arts and Cultural Development projects and policy reviews.
- Act as the nominated independent assessment panel for Arts and Cultural Development open applications.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 9433 3758