Online Workshop: Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
This workshop will be presented by Nicole Jordan, an experienced mental health trainer with a wealth of knowledge and a passion for educating the community and more specifically organisations on how to recognise the signs and symptoms of mental health problems.
In this online workshop, Nicole will discuss:
- Understanding things that can impact mental health in the workplace
- The importance of early identification of signs and symptoms of a mental health problem
- What managers can do to provide support
- Creating psychological safety and a culture where asking for support is okay
Register for this online workshop to learn how to manage mental health within your workplace.
The replay for this Online Workshop will be available for one week only, this will be accessible to those who have registered for this particular Online Workshop.
* LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE - BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL *
Attendees who have successfully registered to attend will receive an email from Eventbrite in the 24 hours prior to the event with a link to the online workshop.
Friday, 21 August 2020 | 09:30 AM
- 11:30 AM
, , View Map