COVID-19 restrictions, testing, vaccinations and resources
The Victorian Government has announced an easing of the circuit breaker restrictions in Metropolitan Melbourne including Nillumbik.
The changes include:
- There are no restrictions on the reasons to leave home, but staying COVIDSafe remains important
- You cannot have visitors to the home
- You cannot travel more than 25km from your home except for work, car, study or to travel to your nearest vaccination centre
- Travel into regional Victoria is not permitted, except for work, education, care and caregiving and to get vaccinated (if this is your nearest vaccination centre)
- Face masks are mandatory inside and outside
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, you must get tested
Face masks must be worn indoors and outdoors whenever you leave home.
For further details, go to the Victorian Government coronavirus website.
COVID-19 exposure sites
Visit the Victorian Government Coronavirus website for the latest information about COVID-19 exposure sites in Melbourne.
Get tested for COVID-19 if you have cold or flu-like symptoms, such as a cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or runny nose, even if these are mild.
Visit the Victorian Government Coronavirus website to find out where to get tested.
Banyule Community Health COVID-19 testing clinic
A drive-through testing clinic, operated by Banyule Community Health, is currently operating in Greensborough.
Location: Civic Drive, Greensborough (next to the Shire Offices)
Opening hours: 9am to 4pm seven days a week.
To speed up the process at the clinic, community members are encouraged to pre-register.
Getting the COVID-19 vaccine:
- reduces your risk of getting sick with COVID-19
- protects you against becoming very sick if you do get COVID-19
- helps to protect your friends, family and community.
Information about vaccines
Nillumbik COVID-19 resources