Community Event Grants
Through the provision of funding, we assist event organisers in the facilitation and delivery of events across Nillumbik Shire by providing support to events that are fun, safe, sustainable accessible and inclusive for all.
Information on grant options available can be found here.
Community Event Quick Response Grants - 2019/2020
These grants offer a one off opportunity of funding to not-for-profit organisations and community groups to assist in the delivery of events for our local community in a timely and flexible manner. Funding requests can be made for amounts of up to $5000 and the total funding pool is $90000.
Applications are now open and will remain open until all funds are allocated or by 30 May 2020, whichever occurs first.
What can be funded
Funding is available to assist with running an event or event partnerships for costs such as:
- Purchase or hire of materials and equipment
- Artist, entertainment or event supplier fees
- Promotional materials such as brochures, newsletters and signage
- Traffic management
- Venue hire charges
How to apply
- Download and read the guidelines thoroughly (see below)
- Complete the Application Form via SmartyGrants
- Respond to the criteria and supply the required documentation where applicable
For further details, please contact the Events Team on 03 9433 3276 or alternatively via email@example.com