Nillumbik Community Fund Grants 2019-2020
The Nillumbik Community Fund aims to empower community organisations and individuals to grow their ideas in an innovative and creative way.
Through the provision of grant funding, we endeavour to encourage the delivery of community led and driven projects and programs, that support participation in community life, foster social cohesion, celebrate diversity and contribute to a vibrant, healthy and sustainable community.
Our grants are open to a broad range of community groups, organisations and individuals provided they are not-for-profit and are based in Nillumbik, or provide services, activities or projects for the Nillumbik community.
Quick Response Grants for projects up to $2000
We call these grants Quick Response Grants because we will respond quickly to your application.
Applications open on 1 July each year and remain open until funds are expended
Suggestions as to how these grants could be used:
- community events and activities
- materials and equipment
- artist, consultant or provider fees
- pilot programs
- promotional materials such as brochures, newsletters, websites, and signage
- venue hire charges and signage up to $200. See details on the Venues for hire page
- minor capital works (community groups will need to get written approval from the relevant landlord if works are on Council land)
- incorporation costs (on set up)
Grant applications are assessed by the Youth and Community Partnerships team. For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 9433 3111.
Further information, contact email@example.com
Read the documents below
- Quick response guidelines below
- Quick response budget help sheet
Complete the Application Form then;
- scan and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or print a copy of your application and deliver it to the Civic Centre, Civic Drive, Greensborough
- or mail to Community Development and Inclusion, Nillumbik Shire Council, PO Box 476, Greensborough 3088
Do not staple the pages