There are a range of permits or registrations you might need for your business.
The fees and charges will depend on your proposed business activities and type of business.
After you submit your application, a team member from the relevant department will contact you to confirm costs.
- subdividing land
- use of land
- use of building for business
- displaying signs
- street trading
- other statutory planning requirements.
|View current statutory planning fees
Permits that relate to the:
- method of construction of a building or development
- use of the building to ensure it meets relevant building codes.
Building permit fees are determined on a case by case basis taking into consideration the scope of the project, mandatory inspections required and the cost of the works.
For more information, visit Apply for a building permit.
Registration and certificates for:
- wastewater and septic systems
- food premises
- accommodation premises
- beauty premises
- tattoo premises.
|Environmental Health Schedule of Fees and Charges 2022-2023(PDF, 171KB)
- traders' parking
- domestic animal businesses
- footpath trading (including furniture, display items or A frames)
|Fees vary depending on the specific permit. For more information, see details of traders parking, domestic animal business and footpath trading