Registration fees are for the period 11 April 2019 to 10 April 2020.
You will receive a renewal notice in the mail or by email.
If you have not received your renewal notice, or have misplaced it, please contact Community Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9433 3231, confirm your name and address, and a member of the team will email a copy to you.
If any of the details on your renewal notice are incorrect, please complete the form on the update pet registration details page.
Reduced registration fees
You may be eligible for reduced pet registration fees if
- your pet has been desexed
- your pet has been obedience trained
- your pet has become a service dog
- the pet is kept for breeding by the owner of a domestic animal business
- your pet has been registered with an applicable organisation or
- you have become a pensioner
Please see the update pet registration details page for information and to apply.
For further assistance contact Community Safety at email@example.com or 9433 3231.
More information about pet registration