Update contact details for pet registration

If your pet no longer resides in Nillumbik and has moved to a different Council area, please use this form to let us know.

If your cat or dog is registered with Nillumbik Shire Council, you need to let us know if any of your contact details (address, phone or email) change.

This means we can contact you if we find your pet and deliver your renewal notices correctly.