Update your address or contact details for rates

If you own property in Nillumbik, you need to let Nillumbik Shire Council know if your postal address changes. This helps us to deliver your rate notices correctly.

We may also use this information to enrol you for council elections.

How to update the details


Step 1.Have your details ready

You will need to provide the current owner's details, the property information, and the updated details.

Step 2.Submit the online form

Update mailing address for rates >

Step 3.If you have a pet

Make sure you also update your pet registration contact details