Planning application checklist - Application Type 19P
Amend or end a Section 173 Agreement
What to attach to your application
1. Certificate of title
A full copy of the Certificate of Title dated no more than six months before the application date for the land, including a copy of all title plans, covenants and/or agreements registered on Title.
Help obtaining this information can be found by watching this short video.
2. Copy of the agreement
A copy of the Section 173 Agreement that you are applying to amend/end.
3. Covering letter/report
A covering letter/report detailing all of the elements of your proposal. This should include:
- What is being applied for – amending or ending?
- Why is the amendment or ending required?
- Written evidence demonstrating all other properties which are subject to the same Section 173 Agreement. This must include a recent copy of all land titles and any registered S173 agreements and/or covenants.
- Are there any changes to circumstances that necessitate the proposed amendment?
- Clearly describe the parts of the agreement proposed to be amended.
- Why is the agreement no longer required?
4. Additional documents
Any additional plans or reports that are relevant and provide justification for your application.
Download a printable PDF version of this checklist(PDF, 565KB)