Report a tree issue

If you would like to bring Council's attention to a tree issue that is not urgent, you can let us know via an online request form. 

If the issue is dangerous and needs urgent attention – such as a fallen or uprooted tree, or a broken/hanging tree branch that is over a road, footpath or structure such as a bus shelter, carpark or playground - call 9433 3111.

Report a non-urgent issue

You can report non-urgent requests online.

How to report

Step 1.Make a note of the address

To submit the online report, you will need to provide the address (street number, street name and suburb) where the tree is located.

Step 2.Submit the online form

You can upload photos to help us assess the issue.

Report a tree issue