Apply for a fee reduction for pet registration

If your dog is registered with Nillumbik Shire Council, you can get a reduction on the standard registration fee if your dog is:

If you hold an eligible concession card, you can get the concession rate for your dog or cat registration. You must hold one of the following cards:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Veterans' Affairs Gold Card (given for TPI, War Widow, EDA or POW).

How to apply

Apply online

Step 1.Check you are using the right form

Use this online form if your cat or dog is already registered with Council.

If you have a new pet to register, go to: Register a dog or cat.

Step 2.Collect documents to prove your eligibility

To prove your eligibility for a reduced rate, you will need to upload at least one of the following documents: