Positive Ageing Resource Guide
We often hear that it can be challenging for people to find out information about what’s available in the community. We know that having reliable and accessible information is important for people to make independent decisions, and to access services, opportunities and activities.
We are pleased to announce that we have published a Positive Ageing Resource Guide, jam-packed with information about service providers, community organisations and groups, and government organisations to help you live and age well. This Guide has also been translated into Italian, Greek and Simplified Chinese.
Download a PDF copy of the publication at the bottom of this page, or pick up your printed copy today from:
• Civic Centre, 34 Civic Drive, Greensborough
• Diamond Creek Living & Learning Nillumbik
• Edendale Community Environment Farm
• Eltham Living & Learning Nillumbik
• Hurstbridge Community Hub
• Panton Hill Living & Learning Nillumbik
You can also contact us on 9433 3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a printed copy.