If you're aware of a problem or issue that needs to be addressed, you can let us know and we will investigate. 

Reporting an urgent matter

For urgent requests that require immediate attention, please call us.

Reporting a non-urgent matter

Select the category below that best matches your request. If you can't find what you are looking for, please contact our Customer Service team.

Icon of a city hall   Child safety

Complaints can be made by a child, young person or adult about alleged abuse, harm or neglect of a child under 18 years by a staff member or someone who works on behalf of Nillumbik Shire Council.

Complaints about a Council facility or program that pose risks to children’s health and safety can also be reported here.

Make a report

If a child or young person is in immediate danger, call the police on 000 (triple zero). Find out more about child safety and wellbeing at Nillumbik.

Icon of an atom symbol   Public health and safety